Friday 18 January 2013

Cloudfreebies.co.uk - New website & a win!!



Cloud freebies is a website I came across recently when I had just started entering competitions again. Initially it was the cute logo that stood out but as I signed up to updates on FACEBOOK and TWITTER I began to take advantage of the fab links that they posted.

As well as providing links to new online competitions and freebies they run their own comps and have money off vouchers. So this is a really good website for those that like to use the internet to learn about new products, free samples as well as been beneficial all those other competition addicts out there-  like me!!!

Cloud Freebies will be one website in future that I will always click onto when I am perusing the latest online offers. Not only because I was one of the lucky ones to win a £25 Love2Choose voucher but due to the customer service and communications with the staff which were outstanding. I did not know I had won the competition -  for some strange reason my Hotmail email address was not showing any messages and Facebook where I had entered the competition was acting up too. So the team at cloud freebies were having no joy trying to get hold of me and give me the good news. I have heard of of a lot of companies and websites who not been able to reach the lucky winner end up having to redraw the names and pick another lucky person. But yesterday on Facebook a message appeared on my profile asking me if I had received any DM's (direct messages) - with the answer from me being negative I was asked to email them personally because they had sent messages and wanted to contact me. Thinking on I replied to them with another email address I use and this time I was successful in hearing I was the lucky recipient of a voucher.

I was so pleased - I do love winning prizes and this voucher can be used at many suppliers ( Homebase, Superdrug, Wilkinsons,  Argos  Iceland  Shoezoe & Matalan - to name a few) so it means I will be able to treat myself for my 30th birthday in 9 days time!!

But if I am honest what pleased me more was the effort used to let me know I was a winner. I personally have missed a few prizes on Facebook and twitter because companies can not tag your name in a status and without the @ on twitter a tweet can go un-noticed. (In fact the next prize I am posting about was nearly one of those!)

Because the staff there put the extra effort in the website will be one that remains firmly in memory and one I will definitely visit in future.

Maybe you should check it out too?

http://cloudfreebies.co.uk/

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Please can you review FreeUKFreebies.co.uk ?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Any comments and/or questions I am always happy to answer and will get back to you as soon as possible.
B xx