Wednesday 27 February 2013

Deleting old Competition links.

This is not just a place for competitions and I do love to share when I come across them however I am thinking there are just too many links for competitions and it shadows the 'proper' posts. You know the ones where I ramble on and rant away!!!!

So now I will delete the competition posts when the closing date has been reached! This will also stop the annoyance of clicking on a competition that is no longer valid!

Sorry if this bothers people who look on here for the odd comp - I just hate clutter and feel like there is too many posts which clutter this page up!!!!

However I will keep updating new comps I find on here and my hope is that one day in the future (When I have enough followers) that I will be able to run a few comps of my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments and/or questions I am always happy to answer and will get back to you as soon as possible.
B xx