Saturday 16 February 2013

Prize - Stardust perfume set.



Back in January I received an email telling me I had won a Stardust set from 
Just like the next person I love winning competitions and because times are hard and the pennies are being well and truly pinched I never get to treat myself to new smellies!! So this was a double treat.

It did take a while to receive the parcel but once I did I was super impressed. Not only do you get a full size bottle of perfume but there is a handbag sized one, a body lotion and some shower gel too. The fragrance suits me - because I don't just think that a perfume should smell just how you like it - I believe the perfume should fit you too. I particularly like how the smell stays and doesn't wear off. But I also like the blue appearance in the bottle too - I am a bit odd like that. 

So all in all I am very pleased - this is definitely a time when my comping obsession has paid off! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments and/or questions I am always happy to answer and will get back to you as soon as possible.
B xx