Thursday 7 March 2013

COMPETITION LINK- Ravi Famous £100 online voucher


Another competition link for a £100 clothing voucher to spend online at Ravi Famous 
I had a quick look around the website and picked a few items I would treat myself to if I was lucky enough to win! 

I love this skater dress with floral motif and I like it in the red colour they do too! 


This geek t-shirt is fab and comes in other colours too.


This looks both cute and snuggly warm!

But there are lots of amazing clothes to pick at a really fabulous price so maybe you should check it out and then head over  To this facebook competition here you could end up being lucky enough to expand your summer wardrobe!!

Good luck! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments and/or questions I am always happy to answer and will get back to you as soon as possible.
B xx